For more information, navigate to:
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy. If you don't have a Kroger Plus card, you can pick one up for free at Kroger's customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Go to www.Kroger.com and Sign In, or if you don't yet have an account here, Register.
- Register for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Scroll down to "Edit" for Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (46260) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organizationís name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Kroger mails the rebate checks out quarterly. Please sign up!